Our fourth annual Above the Influence Day (#ATIDay2015) will be here before we know it, and with your help, this year will be better than ever! Not sure what we’re even talking about? Keep reading.
What is it?
It’s our (as in you and us) day to celebrate living Above the Influence, and to help encourage even more young people to make healthy decisions and learn how to navigate life’s challenges successfully, without turning to substance abuse.
Everyone else has a day or a week, or sheesh… a whole month! You deserve something too.
When is it?
This year we’re doing our thing on Tuesday, October 27th. Mark your calendar!
How do I participate?
- Display the #AboveTheInfluence symbol – write it on your hand, wear it on a shirt, draw it on your backpack, it’s up to you – and post a pic letting everyone know why living #AbovetheInfluence is important to you (tag us and hashtag it so we can see too).
- Steal our profile image and make it your own!
- Share, like, re-blog, re-tweet… you get the idea.
- Be your own, authentic self!
- Do them all. Do something all your own. It’s up to you!!